Jump to content
WTRLFC WEBSITE

Workington Town v West Bowling

Recommended Posts

On 31/01/2020 at 19:40, Davo5 said:

So no actual thoughts on your own teams first competitive game of the season then.

Comfortable 50 point Town win,West Bowling are not that great.

You didn't see us last season  in the first round against amateurs, it was painful to watch, Leon should have been sacked after the game. 😱😱😱😱

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

You didn't see us last season  in the first round against amateurs, it was painful to watch, Leon should have been sacked after the game. 😱😱😱😱

God awful that game about 28-6? Ran round like headless chicken's majority of it. 2020 though now new man in charge. Good feeling. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Yep let’s look back rather than forward eh

For God's sake give over will you 😠 it's a forum where fans share opinions. Should we only talk about things that are okay by you. 🙄

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Davo. Why do you keep putting sad emojis on my posts? Are you ok hun? 

It was a confused one actually as you seem to think your the Kim Jong-un of this forum,maybe try accepting that posters on these forums don't have to have the same myopic views as you to contribute.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

For God's sake give over will you 😠 it's a forum where fans share opinions. Should we only talk about things that are okay by you. 🙄

Ironic that you call me out for sharing my opinion then eh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

It was a confused one actually as you seem to think your the Kim Jong-un of this forum,maybe try accepting that posters on these forums don't have to have the same myopic views as you to contribute.

Nowt going on on your forum?

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Ironic that you call me out for sharing my opinion then eh

Should be "Paranoid Jim" you hate any negativity on here which I understand but you jump down the throat of anyone who steps out of line. You won't find many negative posts from me on here over the years. You're picking on one of the good guys here. 🙄😠

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Davo5 said:

It was a confused one actually as you seem to think your the Kim Jong-un of this forum,maybe try accepting that posters on these forums don't have to have the same myopic views as you to contribute.

picked on is a bit strong is it not?  You’re right I do like positivity. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

picked on is a bit strong is it not?  You’re right I do like positivity. 

Having a dig at then, I don't deserve your cutting wit and repoirte , some would just call it sarcasm 🙄 Lighten up. 😎👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to the actual game itself. Do we approach as a trial game or a competitive hit out. 

They scored the 3rd most points in English rugby last year. 

 

Fingers crossed the weather doesn't take too many off the gate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Callum Linford 98 said:

Fingers crossed the weather doesn't take too many off the gate

I’d be keeping my eye on the weather first n foremost the way they’re talking about it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...