Recruitment

ornit4ever

As there are a huge amount of new signing at the club, there does not seem to be much about last seasons squad.

Ok the club has moved on massively from the disaster of last year but I thought that Lee Mitchell and Ben Moore performed well and fully expected them to be with us this season, unless they have moved of course.

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

Ben Moore perhaps second on far right below?  Capacity?  Certainly his experience would be very useful to the squad.  According to Facebook he signed a 2yr deal in October 2018 until the end of 2020.   I recollect that Lee Mitchell extended his contract about the same time, but perhaps he has moved on.

image.thumb.jpeg.d3b705abbd8a7350590a2857e45f309c.jpeg

Think Ben Moores has signed for us again, but is carrying an injury, that's what he told us at the last game at Spotland, he is also included in the squad listed in this weeks League Express.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Ive noticed since that Lee Mitchell is managing Warrington reserves as he hopes to move into coaching.

I’m sure we all wish Lee every success in his new role.

He was a great captain and player for Hornets 

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived