Documentary: We play League

On now, so we may as well have a thread for it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great so far.

Although JJB plagiarising Prof Brian Cox’s explanation of entropy, like he understands it? ???

I can see the next Sky at Night - “this expansion of the space-time continuum reminds me of Leeds Rhinos post 2015”... ???

It makes a refreshing change actually seeing a Rugby League programme that looks at things a little deeper and actually tells stories about the players and events in the game. You can certainly see the creating personalities goal at play. Well done to all involved.

6 minutes ago, Damien said:

It makes a refreshing change actually seeing a Rugby League programme that looks at things a little deeper

It’s just nice seeing a production covering RL that doesn’t try to patronise me like I’m assumed to be some sort of Neanderthal that eats cheesy-peas and belongs in a 1950s cartoon drawing of a holiday camp.

I mean, sure I am like that but don’t assume is what I’m saying ?

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Can see why this on at 10pm now. 

No idea what you're ####ng talking about. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

15 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

What I mean is there a ###### lot of ###### going on and little Timmy’s ###### ears might ###### sting

More tea, vicar?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Absolutely excellent , really enjoyed it . One of the best documentaries on our game I’ve seen . I love the behind the scenes insight , and the Zak story with Radlinski was fascinating . More like this the better 

32 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

Is it only on Sky Sports at the moment? Will it be on Sky One so that there's a chance of seeing it on NOW TV?

If you can get a VPN it will be shown on the non-UK platforms of Amazon Prime at some point soon.

Archived