ouRLeague App (Merged Threads)

Spike

I noticed the our league apps been updated looks really smart, has anyone else had a problem with the fixtures showing up on the match centre page? Theu aren't there on mine

1 hour ago, Spike said:

I noticed the our league apps been updated looks really smart, has anyone else had a problem with the fixtures showing up on the match centre page? Theu aren't there on mine

Fixtures seem fine on match centre. Yes, massive improvement, looking well smart. 

I don't know how many people watched the Our League coverage last night but the camera work was decent with replays now too plus a decent half time offering with prerecorded interviews of keys players and staff. Good effort especially for a free to watch streaming service. Hopefully the development continues 

22 minutes ago, HarrogateKnights said:

I don't know how many people watched the Our League coverage last night but the camera work was decent with replays now too plus a decent half time offering with prerecorded interviews of keys players and staff. Good effort especially for a free to watch streaming service. Hopefully the development continues 

Certainly having replays are a big improvement, it’s really starting to look and come across quite professionally 

53 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Certainly having replays are a big improvement, it’s really starting to look and come across quite professionally 

Progress has been slow but steady since they started streaming on OurLeague. But it is all going in the right direction.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

i noticed on the player of the match vote about 900 people voted this seems like a lot as we only get about 2500 for super league this could be a good indicater of how many watched.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

2 minutes ago, my missus said:

i noticed on the player of the match vote about 900 people voted this seems like a lot as we only get about 2500 for super league this could be a good indicater of how many watched.

I watched, but I didn't vote. 

So you'd have to figure out the percentage of viewers who bothered voting first. Otherwise you'd get an artificially low figure which would cause tumescence in a small but noisy minority of people that you really wouldn't want to see aroused.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It was a bit rubbish that I could no longer watch the game on the website via my laptop which I could last year . Anyone know why they have changed this ?

If it goes the way of a subscription charge, I would have previously been happy to pay it , but not now I can only watch on my phone through the app. 

Also .... George Riley was a bit annoying with constantly dropping French words in . 

10 minutes ago, Ooh Ah Timmy Street said:

It was a bit rubbish that I could no longer watch the game on the website via my laptop which I could last year . Anyone know why they have changed this ?

If it goes the way of a subscription charge, I would have previously been happy to pay it , but not now I can only watch on my phone through the app. 

Also .... George Riley was a bit annoying with constantly dropping French words in . 

I'm not sure why that is - I watched the game on my laptop and thought the picture quality was fine, with increased use of replays. 

It would be interesting to hear whether other people have similar issues. Not trying to make things worse, it could of course be a laptop issue.

18 minutes ago, Ooh Ah Timmy Street said:

Personal tastes regarding Riley apart, why couldn't you watch it via the website?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 hours ago, Ooh Ah Timmy Street said:

Well the good news for me is that it’s either an IT thing or being non tech savvy.  I tried several times on the website but there was no link/button to a live stream . I could only see this on the app on my phone . If you know what I am doing wrong please say ??

It might be because you weren’t signed in to your account on the our league website but it keeps you signed in on the app.

You need to be signed in to be able to be able to watch

11 hours ago, Ooh Ah Timmy Street said:

Yep look looks like the option to watch through the website has gone ? 

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

My app is not working. I try to open it and it just closes. it brings up a message that says..... Our League keeps stopping, then you can click on app info, close app, and send feedback. i tried deleting it and installing it again but it didnt work.

My app is doing the same.  Quick flash of a white screen then the message about the app keeps stopping.  It was working fine up until Friday.  I did notice that there was an app update on the 31st Jan(Friday).  It looks like that update has fecked the Our League app up on some phones. Mine is a OnePplus 7.  Have tweeted the RFL and sent the system logs through the app feedback option.  They just seem to contain the word 'Crash'

Here we go again .....

Archived