ouRLeague App (Merged Threads)

Spike

On 31/01/2020 at 20:27, Spike said:

I noticed the our league apps been updated looks really smart, has anyone else had a problem with the fixtures showing up on the match centre page? Theu aren't there on mine

Match centre Fixtures have gone down on mine now!!!! 

I know its the wrong forum thread, but i really enjoyed the Wigan St. Pats v. West Hull game. Great advert for the game too. 

Anyone give me a clue - last season I'm sure there was a video tab on the top bar to access all the match / streaming content ?

This is what I get now on the our league members web page 

Screenshot 2020-02-03 at 19.15.11.png

Well, for example, you could click on the link (bottom right) that's for the Toulouse/York replay.

For next weekend, at the top right, you can click on your name or on the bit which says OurLeague, which takes you to 

https://www.rugby-league.com/ourleagueprofile

You then select the Live stream tab and it shows you the current game, if there is one.

On 03/02/2020 at 00:59, The Dude said:

My app is not working. I try to open it and it just closes. it brings up a message that says..... Our League keeps stopping, then you can click on app info, close app, and send feedback. i tried deleting it and installing it again but it didnt work.

I reported this and they say they're working on a fix. Think it's a problem with Android 10

• John Drake changed the title to ouRLeague App (Merged Threads)

All I can say is you didn't merge them very well as my most recent post (last night) seems to have disappeared.  Basically stated that there was an update appeared on Play Store last night which seems to have fixed my app which now opens and doesn't crash.  It does state that the update was to fix an issue for some Android 10 users following the previous update at the end of January.

Here we go again .....

Archived