Invincibles

38 minutes ago, Saint 1 said:

No. Too many games to be constantly 'on'. That's ignoring whether it's even worth it, rather than rotating and building for the back end of the season.

29 games unbeaten is a big task especially with golden point meaning you have to win every game. I do think 22 games with no GP could be do able

Is there summat missing from the thread title?

The apostrophe would suggest so.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I can't be bothered checking but isn't this about the fourth time that an early season thread has asked if Saints can go unbeaten?  I think the others might have at least waited until they had won three or four games.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Keep reading and hearing that saints will walk it this year, can't see it myself. With an unchanged squad they should start well but I think other clubs will improve later when their new signings settle in and I can  see Wigan, Warrington, hull and one or two others having a big say when the trophies are handed out. 

38 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Keep reading and hearing that saints will walk it this year, can't see it myself. With an unchanged squad they should start well but I think other clubs will improve later when their new signings settle in and I can  see Wigan, Warrington, hull and one or two others having a big say when the trophies are handed out. 

Seen plenty predicting a Saints win/top spot, which makes sense given how far ahead we were last season and it's the same squad with improving youngsters. Haven't seen many (if any) say we'll walk it though, would be pretty daft to think that. These threads are usually started so people can come back after a couple of defeats and claim how arrogant the fans were.

As for the original serious question in the OP though, has any team actually gone unbeaten in the top flight?

• John Drake changed the title to Invincibles

Archived