v Swinton

NickD

Just seen in Twitter -great offer for next weeks match. If you book on line via the Rams website we take 20%...If you're going get em on line and thats £3.60 to the Rams...

On 02/02/2020 at 12:07, NickD said:

Just seen in Twitter -great offer for next weeks match. If you book on line via the Rams website we take 20%...If you're going get em on line and thats £3.60 to the Rams...

Our website takes you to TicketSource where prices are:

Adult £18 + £0.20 

Concession £13 + £0.20 

Juniors £2 + £0.20

Swinton’s “gate” admission prices are:

Adult (18-64) £18

Concession £15

Juniors £2

If those prices are correct then it is cheaper for adults and juniors to pay at the ground. The only savings are for those paying the concession rate. 

I wait to be corrected. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

12 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

Our website takes you to TicketSource where prices are:

Adult £18 + £0.20 

Concession £13 + £0.20 

Juniors £2 + £0.20

Swinton’s “gate” admission prices are:

Adult (18-64) £18

Concession £15

Juniors £2

If those prices are correct then it is cheaper for adults and juniors to pay at the ground. The only savings are for those paying the concession rate. 

I wait to be corrected. 

I think you’ve missed my point.  If you book on line then Dewsbury get 20%.  I’m happy to pay the extra 20p in order that the rams get £3.60 but agree that others might not wish to.  Seems a no brainer to me but I’m not that sharp.  

On 04/02/2020 at 12:12, NickD said:

I think you’ve missed my point.  If you book on line then Dewsbury get 20%.  I’m happy to pay the extra 20p in order that the rams get £3.60 but agree that others might not wish to.  Seems a no brainer to me but I’m not that sharp.  

If the regulars on the coach to away game all bought their tickets through Dewsbury online & say there's about twenty on the coach that's about £70 towards the club no brainer all adds up across the season.

On 06/02/2020 at 12:08, Devon Ram said:

Are Dewsbury doing the same for Halifax on the 16th Feb, if so need to get the details up on the ticket site so I can book my ticket. Did notice no details about the cost for posting not all Rams fans live in Yorkshire.

You can get the ticket sent to your phone but if, like me, you aren't that brave you get a downloadable ticket that you just print out on your own PC.   It comes armed with a barcode.   Dead easy, took me two minutes from start to finish

Who will not make the final 17???

This weekend the Rams take on the Swinton Lions at Haywood Road. 

Here is Lee Greenwood’s squad for this match. 

Chris Annakin

Sam Day

Davey Dixon

Sonny Esslemont

Liam Finn

Matty Fleming

Andy Gabriel

Matty Gee (Dual-Reg Hull KR)

Liam Johnson 

Michael Knowles

Jon Magrin

Joe Martin

Frazer Morris

Luke Nelmes

Will Oakes (Loan Hull KR) 

Morgan Punchard

Martyn Reilly

Adam Ryder

Connor Scott

Dom Speakman

Paul Sykes

I would guess Punchard , Dixon ( if Gabes is fit ) and a couple of forwards ..2 from Scott Morriss and Nelmes

Interesting to see which way this game goes tmrw. I see big scores for Leigh & Toulouse today indicating the gulf between top and bottom of the division

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Interesting to see which way this game goes tmrw. I see big scores for Leigh & Toulouse today indicating the gulf between top and bottom of the division

Couldn't agree more.  Already looks like we will have two divisions within the one yet again.  

Tomorrow will be tough, very important and given the weather forecast somewhat of a lottery I suspect.  

Archived