8-9 Feb: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Would have expected more had it been on a Sunday for the first game of the season, didn't see or hear many Eagles fans yesterday, let's see how we go next week with York on Sunday.

How is the York travelling support these days, anyone?

100 to 200............noisy buggers.?

On 06/02/2020 at 19:13, The Blues Ox said:

So handicap wise....

Leigh -16 V Sheffield

Toulouse -34 V Oldham

London -32 V Whitehaven

Swinton -4 V Dewsbury

Widnes -20 V Batley

York -8 V Bradford

Fev -12 V Halifax

I said I would take Toulouse with anything up to -36 so Im still taking that. Nothing really stands out apart from maybe Batley at -20. I expect Widnes to win the game comfortably but not sure if its 20 points comfortably.

Bang on 20 points pfffttt.

2 hours ago, dkw said:

Good effort by haven, though obviously that kind of weather helps with their Style of play. 

Broncos were poor. Not that sure about the ref and some of his decisions but Broncos gave him no choice on occasions.  Haven were solid, workman like but not that spectacular. Probably played the conditions better. Fitness probably told in the end. Some work on building the knowledge of each other. Its early days, two out of two, cant ask for more.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Archived