Fri 7 Feb: SL: Hull FC v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/20 at 19:45

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was a marvellous 40 minutes, absolutely flew in. Hull not at it really, hull kr have ambushed them a bit. KR's forwards passing at the line seems to be catching FC out, they're making a lot of yards on it. 

Hull KR have been very good indeed and we have been a little bit sloppy at times so I am very pleased to be leading all things considered. Hopefully our quality shines through in the second half. 

No way Livett's try should have been given though. 

Well 12-10 and officials seem to want to say yes to all kr efforts.

How the hell they gave that 1st try is beyond me.

Then they ignore offside to see if they give the last.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

2 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Livetts try was spot on by the video ref, well done bout time they got one correct. Hull FC are dead n buried game over 

Ok cheers 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

That will take some beating all year.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Magic!

As for try of the season, this is only the 51st minute of this match, so hold your horses. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived