Thur 6 Feb: SL: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/02/20 at 19:45

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Goughy said:

Looking at the sides, money surely on Warrington

Why so? Saints missing Coote, Roby and Walmsley, but Warrington missing Widdop and Hughes (plus Hill by his own fault).

Evens it up a bit.

Just now, Dave T said:

Been getting my daughter to bed so missed the Pre-match stuff. Thankfully. 

Never watch the pre match, half time or end of the game comments, Jon Wells and Co don't do it for me, especially after listening to the Chuckle Brothers for 80 mins.

4 minutes ago, Skids said:

Walmsley out

Need to be careful flopping about, even in the warm up.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Blood everywhere!  Love the big hits.

1 minute ago, fevtom said:

Is anyone else missing the scores from their screen? 

I didn't notice untill you said it!  Maybe since it's still 0-0?

1 minute ago, fevtom said:

Let’s hope it’s a low scoring game otherwise i’ll run out of fingers to count on. 

Got any relatives in Norfolk you could call up for help?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If Kendall can't see the blocking there, he shouldn't be driving a vehicle never mind reffing.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Judging by Warrington's attack in the opening minutes, last week's more open style wasn't a one-off.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, MZH said:

If Austin didn't stay down I don't think the ref was giving that.

Not at all a criticism of Austin btw, he clearly got caught. 

Why is McCarthy-Scarsbrook allowed to come in and give him a mouthful? Kendall is just awful, no authority whatsoever.

Archived