Thur 6 Feb: SL: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/02/20 at 19:45

2 minutes ago, MZH said:

Does Terry think anyone in SL is average or poor? 

Welsby is a "fabulous" player. At best he is a promising youngster with a lot to learn. 

No , there’s a sliding scale from good to quality to great to outstanding to  fabulous to absolutely marvellous 

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cheshire Setter said:

No short kick off this time please 

Haha. 

I've been banging the drum for short drop outs for ages so it's good to see Wire using them. Whether you go long or short you are defending your line either way, at best you are going to gain 20 metres by going long. Imo it's a no brainer to try to get the ball back. 

1 minute ago, MZH said:

Haha. 

I've been banging the drum for short drop outs for ages so it's good to see Wire using them. Whether you go long or short you are defending your line either way, at best you are going to gain 20 metres by going long. Imo it's a no brainer to try to get the ball back. 

Agree I think it’s great 

6 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

When was the last time Saints were nilled?

2016 by Wigan 25-0

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Looking at Warrington's performance in both rounds so far, last week's win against them is looking even more of a plus.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Not sure why Lees should have been binned for that. For taking his Cooper’s bandage off? Give over 

Aye, not much in it. Penalty and tell them to pipe down was right as far as I'm concerned 

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Not sure why Lees should have been binned for that. For taking his Cooper’s bandage off? Give over 

Swinging arm and then had another do at Cooper in the tackle. The bandage ripping thing is more petulant than anything else, although in the cold light of day there might be a certain argument about the safety of deliberately exposing a wound. 

Archived