Just stumbled across this when I was looking for something completely different. 

Our League are going to be doing a monthly programme where the members of the match review panel will explain the decisions they have made. I think this is a good idea. 

https://www.rugby-league.com/championship__league_1/article/56285/rugby-football-league-launch-the-sin-bin

4 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Watched this on ‘catch up’ via the app. Essentially a backgrounder on how the judiciary works, as explained by the spotless Paul Cullen. Decent enough. 

I remember the anecdote about Cullen and Andy Farrell doing a photo for an article and Cullen, being shorter, suggested he stood on something to bring their heads closer to the same height.

Farrell's retort was that Cullen never had any problems reaching his head as a player.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

12 hours ago, Futtocks said:

I remember the anecdote about Cullen and Andy Farrell doing a photo for an article and Cullen, being shorter, suggested he stood on something to bring their heads closer to the same height.

Farrell's retort was that Cullen never had any problems reaching his head as a player.

I remember playing Warrington and their crowd were going apocalyptic about some highish tackles. My mate commented: 'How can they moan when they have Hannibal Lecter in the second row?'

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

19 hours ago, DavidM said:

Because , in the technical legal speak ‘ he had form ‘

Interested to watch it and listen to that, as I don't think he particularly does for head shots. It's an interesting development if they are going to start doing this as some repeat offenders are let off a bit. 

Archived