RMBJ

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

Are you a mind reader ?

How do you know he will repeat his comments 

I don't know how much you know about rugby league

But Catalans had a chance to.get a fantastic player very cheaply it's just good.business 

Lenghan himself said they looked at him.and had no cap space 

I.dont think Catalans owe the other clubs much after the defending cc champions were asked to pay a bond of 500k.to.defend their title 

What a joke that was 

I hope.folau helps.them win lots and lots of.games.

I know because every time he gets near a journalist - and many of them won't be RL journalists - he will be asked what he thinks will happen to homosexuals when they die or variations of that question. And he will tell them.

Just now, RMBJ said:

I know because every time he gets near a journalist - and many of them won't be RL journalists - he will be asked what he thinks will happen to homosexuals when they die or variations of that question. And he will tell them.

You know  he can say no comment ? 

Or just not do any interviews 

2 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

Are you a mind reader ?

How do you know he will repeat his comments 

Nobody knows the future.

They can predict it though based on past discretions. That's why employers look at references.

4 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

But Catalans had a chance to.get a fantastic player very cheaply it's just good.business 

If it ultimately costs them money and bad publicity through loss of sponsors, it won't be good then. Not saying it will, but there's a reason why do many other clubs didn't touch him, and him being not good enough at rugby wasn't one of them.

6 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

I.dont think Catalans owe the other clubs much after the defending cc champions were asked to pay a bond of 500k.to.defend their title 

What a joke that was 

Were they asked to by the other clubs? Or by the RFL?

7 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

I hope.folau helps.them win lots and lots of.games.

Is that because you're a fan of Catalans or a fan of discrimination?

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Just now, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Nobody knows the future.

They can predict it though based on past discretions. That's why employers look at references.

If it ultimately costs them money and bad publicity through loss of sponsors, it won't be good then. Not saying it will, but there's a reason why do many other clubs didn't touch him, and him being not good enough at rugby wasn't one of them.

Were they asked to by the other clubs? Or by the RFL?

Is that because you're a fan of Catalans or a fan of discrimination?

Yes

7 minutes ago, RMBJ said:

Which tells us more about journalists than Israel Folau 

Just now, Wellsy4HullFC said:

What are you saying yes to?

You work it out.  Some of those questions were ridiculous.

We can't predict the future but his past actions show he will repeat himself.  

You seem to know a lot about how he thinks 

I.think he would be stupid to repeat His comments but you and others seem very confident how he will act in the future 

Since you are such an expert on the future can you please tell me the lotto numbers thanks 

1 minute ago, RMBJ said:

The hope over expectation gambit really isn't a great way to run any enterprise.

Maybe you should be running Les Catalans instead of wasting your many talents posting on here 

Clearly you know more about running a club than gausch does 

5 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Who's interviewed him?

Honest answer 

If hull fc could've gotten him for 400k pa would you have been happy

Espwicailly if he ends up shutting his mouth and being one of the best players in the league 

Helping your club to silverware 

Just now, RMBJ said:

Much like his last boss did. 

I'll tell you what , let's just lock him up and throw away the Key , he is obviously the devil incarnate and deserves to suffer for the rest of his natural until he goes to heaven , while the rest of us go to Hell 

Just now, RMBJ said:

Agree, however it does suggest that homophobic bigots who are not welcome in RU are welcome in RL. And that is a problem, particularly if you happen to be gay and a RL player/fan. 

What are you on about 

The aru kept him.after his first lot of comments?

Stop trolling 

2 minutes ago, RMBJ said:

Agree, however it does suggest that homophobic bigots who are not welcome in RU are welcome in RL. And that is a problem, particularly if you happen to be gay and a RL player/fan. 

I'd question the title ' homophobic bigot ' , he hasn't wished harm to any of them 

4 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I'd question the title ' homophobic bigot ' , he hasn't wished harm to any of them 

Yes, I would agree with this. I don't think it is helping the arguement to label Folau a homophobic bigot when the motivation behind his social media posts were not hateful... just a very very badly worded statement of his faith.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived