Danny tickle

Hatethejam14

23 minutes ago, Hatethejam14 said:

What the crack with him has he gone or not????? 

We must be one of the worst clubs to communicate with the fans of all time it's been like this for years 

I agree  with your first sentence. Gone or staying. Just confirm please

1 hour ago, Hatethejam14 said:

We must be one of the worst clubs to communicate with the fans of all time it's been like this for years 

Guessing it’s a complicated situation that the club and player are dealing with and until something is finalised for example a release or a transfer that nobody can really comment 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

For some strange reason I’m suspicious of an account that only joined here a few weeks ago.And before anyone starts it’s not cos of criticism. We were all wanting news of fui but it seems that the club couldn’t comment til paperwork was sorted even though thorman had said he was hopeful.  Sometimes as gilmeister says things might be complicated. 

10 hours ago, Hatethejam14 said:

Yes , in years past it’s seemed so  , and at times still it can be frustrating . But two points . Firstly ,we don’t always know the reasoning behind these things , and there’s always a reason . Secondly , we’ve made huge strides forward in communication with all sorts of initiatives and developments . I think the people down there now are really doing outstanding work , and it really must be a big uphill struggle at our level. 

33 minutes ago, Hatethejam14 said:

I'm not just on about tickle I'm on about the club in general  it has been like this for years olstrom  another example. How can it be difficult  for the club his rather still with the club or his not..

In the league express it says that the 3 trialist have been given contracts along with Fui Fui Re-signing but the club are yet to comment on this.. I see what you mean 

3 hours ago, Hatethejam14 said:

I'm not just on about tickle I'm on about the club in general  it has been like this for years olstrom  another example. How can it be difficult  for the club his rather still with the club or his not..

Can’t be difficult can it, I’m sure that we’re all perfectly happy with our employers discussing our contractual conversations on an open forum. Perhaps hatethejam will start by posting all his personal details, job offers, rates of pay and family life issues so that we can begin to make this forum as open as he would like!

I think some people need to get a grasp of reality. The club have improved tremendously in recent years through there use of social media, q&a sessions etc. Yes things can be improved but at the end of the day without those people prepared to give up their time and money to run the club where would we be. We’ll hear when the club and player want any info published, until then why not focus on the positive issues surrounding the club, one of the best young coaches around, a number of new and exciting signings and the start of a promising new era.

2 hours ago, Callum Linford 98 said:

In the league express it says that the 3 trialist have been given contracts along with Fui Fui Re-signing but the club are yet to comment on this.. I see what you mean 

The club seem to have tightened up a load on gossip and loose talk. I’m sure there’s a reason for everything that’s done. 

11 minutes ago, IanMac said:

I think some people need to get a grasp of reality. The club have improved tremendously in recent years through there use of social media, q&a sessions etc. Yes things can be improved but at the end of the day without those people prepared to give up their time and money to run the club where would we be. We’ll hear when the club and player want any info published, until then why not focus on the positive issues surrounding the club, one of the best young coaches around, a number of new and exciting signings and the start of a promising new era.

I suppose it depends what the motives are behind questions asked. 

If I'm not mistaken the CT now  deals with all player recruitment personally now,  that's since Mr Murdock has  left  the club,  he then reports back to the bod,  but it is never easy recruiting players, either amateur or professional, and if a agent is involved it takes even longer,  a player either amateur or professional also has to work out if that club is suitable for him, if the money is right, the time he has to commit to the club training ect, and if its a traveller, all the implications of training and match day commitment, traveling  ect, a lot of people don't realise the commitment players have when signing pro,  most older traveling players play for one reason  and one reason only, the money, yes they come out and say they love the club and didn't have to think twice about joining the club. but that's after they agreed on what they were getting paid. FACT

3 hours ago, pensioner said:

Can’t be difficult can it, I’m sure that we’re all perfectly happy with our employers discussing our contractual conversations on an open forum. Perhaps hatethejam will start by posting all his personal details, job offers, rates of pay and family life issues so that we can begin to make this forum as open as he would like!

???come on all I'm asking is for them to let fans know if his a town player or not instead of gossip  which is more than likely right that his gone y dont they just come out and say it

12 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

You are showing what you are bud. Making trouble for ulterior motives. Get a life

Not at all fella I'm just asking a question I just think they should be letting us fans know a little better that's my opinion  been going down for 20 years and it's always been the same 

Archived