Sinfield tenders immediate resignation!

10 hours ago, Clogiron said:

Is that wishful thinking? Couldn't have seen him and Wane rubbing along together too well

Lol, I do think Bennett was Sinfield's man and certainly think of the alternatives, Shaun Wane, Ian Watson, Daryl Powell, Sinfield could have worked with any but Wane. 

Just now, billybell said:

The Yorkshire Evening Post reported this news with a headline that just said, "Local man drowns at sea".

Border Lookaround does that up here . They’ll find any tenuous link to a major news story to pad out half an hour .... man from Borders saw a bushfire while on holiday in Australia . Exclusive interview coming up after we speak to the Hawick farmer who’s sheep had a slight limp 

2 hours ago, Clogiron said:

Are you sure they haven't put it in a iceolation unit?

Groan.

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

--------------------------

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

Archived