M.O.M Featherstone Rovers V Halifax

jamescolin

I see one of your favourite activities is rambling. Well done for your rambling on this website. If I take the first two letters of your second and third choices I get FAKE. I reckon before the game that is a good quote . Hope you enjoy the game and thanks for the laugh. Please take the defeat in your stride. I hope you don't ALE or ail too much.??

If I do an anagram of your name I get A POTY LINE. Just short of a 't' . Seeing we are playing a tea time you can have a 't' and so we get an appropriate 'A POTTY LINE. Have a laugh. ??

16 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

If I do an anagram of your name I get A POTY LINE. Just short of a 't' . Seeing we are playing a tea time you can have a 't' and so we get an appropriate 'A POTTY LINE. Have a laugh. ??

Blimey, you've lost me there ?❗

31 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

See.... i know your thoughts here pete.... as you know mine!!?

Absolutely. And to think there's Fax fans who see him as the leader of our pack. ? I can't see us getting much out of tomorrow's game but ? you never know. 

1 minute ago, Ainley Top said:

Absolutely. And to think there's Fax fans who see him as the leader of our pack. ? I can't see us getting much out of tomorrow's game but ? you never know. 

Your dual reg picks will even it up a bit pete..... but we sit on t'same side o' t'fence with that one n'all.

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Don't really want to encourage this sort of thing, but...no Gaz Gale?

Don't want to encourage this sort of thing and then you go for the initials 'GG' using them you must be in for a bit of horseplay. Sorry didn't want to saddle you with my comments, but I got wind of your humour. 

On 08/02/2020 at 12:00, Ainley Top said:

Only 1 leader of our pack . If Fax fans don't know who that is then it makes you wonder what games they have been watching for the last few seasons.

Archived