M.O.M Featherstone Rovers V Halifax

jamescolin

5 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Only 1 leader of our pack . If Fax fans don't know who that is then it makes you wonder what games they have been watching for the last few seasons.

If they are so confused perhaps they are looking at a BACK  PACK.  Either a three quarter or a forward. They need to get their Fax right.

Just now, gittinsfan said:

How the heck do you get to 2 pages of a M.O.M. thread for a postponed game LOL.

I'm surprised it isn't more with the drivel we come up with!!!?

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

1 hour ago, gittinsfan said:

How the heck do you get to 2 pages of a M.O.M. thread for a postponed game LOL.

Just having a laugh and a bit of humour. Thanks to all that participated. I am getting more participation than when we have actual voting. Ok some of it might be drivel but at least we are keeping it light hearted. My apologies but it is the way my mind works I love a laugh and the make up of words and their variations have always intrigued me. UTR. A bit of humour chases blues away, that plus a mental dustbin for stuff not worth bothering about. Better than tossing and turning in bed and worrying about nought of consequence. Ok ALL get a mental dustbin. If things are of consequence write down all the possible answers, pick one, do it and forget the worry. This method has worked for me for a long time. Unclutter the brain. 

Or you could be left with BIN again. Or if you do a fair amount of writing NIB.. Or if you don't like any of it RAN. You could of course get near to it using bran and brain just change a letter and get grain. But beware of getting HUSKY. Thanks Squidward. But if you get onto a husk of grain you are changing clubs as you are the in HULL. Cheers. Thanks for free quote.

14 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Just having a laugh and a bit of humour. Thanks to all that participated. I am getting more participation than when we have actual voting. Ok some of it might be drivel but at least we are keeping it light hearted. My apologies but it is the way my mind works I love a laugh and the make up of words and their variations have always intrigued me. UTR. A bit of humour chases blues away, that plus a mental dustbin for stuff not worth bothering about. Better than tossing and turning in bed and worrying about nought of consequence. Ok ALL get a mental dustbin. If things are of consequence write down all the possible answers, pick one, do it and forget the worry. This method has worked for me for a long time. Unclutter the brain. 

Won't chase me away. ?

How's about: The three bees. They have stung the opposition quite a bit. (H)ive  also seen that their last three letters spell EYE.  Are you listening OXY.? We are back to the B's again. With Ox being a Bovine animal. A bovine is regarded as stupid and dull, but you are the exception with a good wit about you. Cheers.

1. BRIS CO(E). I've heard he has opened a new company.

2. BU(S)S(E)Y  Busy as always

3. BLACK MORE. . That's what you get playing the mud.

OK . Nothing for 5 hours so I am closing the MOM for Fev V Halifax. The winners are all who contributed to us having a bit of humour when the game was cancelled. Cheers everybody. We now move on to the Bradford game. Let's hope it is played.

Archived