Cup game against Skolars postponed due to Ciara

morty

Tomorrows game has been postponed due to train cancellations … the right decision what with the awful weather we are expecting overnight and tomorrow

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Shame because social media build up to the game was great. Right decision though, free weekend next week and gives fans enough notice. Can't imagine would have been a great game to watch with the wind forecast either. 

12 hours ago, Baxterj732 said:

Does anyone know what happens if you have bought a ticket online?

You will be able to use them for the 16th 

An announcement will be made later tonight mate 

if Unable to make it to the 16th the announcement will show you how to get a refund 

cheers

20 hours ago, RSN said:

Shame because social media build up to the game was great. Right decision though, free weekend next week and gives fans enough notice. Can't imagine would have been a great game to watch with the wind forecast either. 

Looking at the forecast next sunday looks messy too with 60 mph wind forecast and heavy rain

6 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Well... I think it's a good bit of banter! I'm sure they are saying similar. ?

Are you crazy?!?  The club's social media accounts should stick entirely to facts. Double sourced please.

God forbid somebody is entertained!

2 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Aside from London or Toulouse (not sure if they're in this year) this is probably the worst draw we could have had, poor one for skolars too if they beat us

No, Toulouse are not in it again. Joking aside, it could be a tough one, I remember last year at our place you gave us a good spanking so not taking anything for granted.

21 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

No, Toulouse are not in it again. Joking aside, it could be a tough one, I remember last year at our place you gave us a good spanking so not taking anything for granted.

Is the CC not a split gate receipt ? 
and it might be tougher than expected depending on who Leeds decide they don’t want cup tied !!

22 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

Yeah but you've got our best player in susino. He was immense against yous lot last year.

12 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

Yeah a shared gate, so the attendance will be just over 800 ?.

Without the Leeds contingent we should still be able to put out a fair team.

Leeds players or not this is a nightmare game. Best we can hope for is no serious injuries. 

Archived