21 minutes ago, weloveyouwakefield2 said:

no rugby league affected by the weather today then...

It does not say that, though. It says that Football , rugby union and horse racing...

equally it does NOT say that Mablethorpe Sand Racing has been cancelled today.

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

It does not say that, though. It says that Football , rugby union and horse racing...

equally it does NOT say that Mablethorpe Sand Racing has been cancelled today.

When was the Mablethorpe Sand Racing cancelled? I’ve not seen any notification of that?

Maybe the BBC are confused because ours is a summer sport and it wouldn't be affected by adverse weather in the heart of winter.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

34 minutes ago, ST1959 said:

The tfl are not up to date with postponements  so what chance the BBC 

I have many criticisms of Transport for London, but I don't think we can blame them for this. :kolobok_wink: 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

45 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Have you actually read the article, it says which SL games are off. 

He read it before anyone involved in RL told them about any postponements and expected them to be psychic, got a bit overexcited and ranted on here with a conspiracy story 

3 hours ago, DoubleD said:

When was the Mablethorpe Sand Racing cancelled? I’ve not seen any notification of that?

I feel for all the fans from the other side of the country. They will have already started their journeys.

No matter what your allegiances, if you go on T'interweb enough you will always find enough information to agree with any theories you may have.

2 hours ago, billybell said:

I feel for all the fans from the other side of the country. They will have already started their journeys.

Haven to London 5 hours 31 mins in this weather as well. Well  done everyone involved with Haven who travelled. 

Archived