16 Feb: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Warrington Wolves KO 3pm

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/02/20 at 15:00

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be painful.  Wire by 20.  Hopefully the wind will keep the conversions and penalty points down a bit.  CAn see Wakefield being nilled as well unfortunately.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

23 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

It's going to be painful.  Wire by 20.  Hopefully the wind will keep the conversions and penalty points down a bit.  CAn see Wakefield being nilled as well unfortunately.

That's the spirit ?

24 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

That's the spirit ?

Hey, I went to Craven Park thinking we'd win!

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Difficult to see Wakey getting anything out of this sadly , Difficult to see many sides getting anything out of Wolves if they  keep playing like last week, Still Wakey are a side that always spring some surprises , this might be one of them hopefully.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

If Warrington take their early-season form with them, it could be tough for the Trin.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mmmmm... we were on a roll.   I guess we’ll see how today’s news affects the mindset of the players.

It would be nice to see Ratchford move to the centres to accommodate Widdop in the halves (if he really is anywhere near ready).

28 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Mmmmm... we were on a roll.   I guess we’ll see how today’s news affects the mindset of the players.

It would be nice to see Ratchford move to the centres to accommodate Widdop in the halves (if he really is anywhere near ready).

If widdop plays ( and he's in the squad) put him on the bench and give Burrell a run at centre. 

24 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

If widdop plays ( and he's in the squad) put him on the bench and give Burrell a run at centre. 

Burrell was a little lost on positioning last week.   Luckily his team mates helped him out but wouldn't he be more exposed at centre? 

25 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Burrell was a little lost on positioning last week.   Luckily his team mates helped him out but wouldn't he be more exposed at centre? 

I thought he was okay, and its a narrow pitch. Moving too many players around would cause more problems, there is also mamo who could play. 

Archived