16 Feb: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Warrington Wolves KO 3pm

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/02/20 at 15:00

17 hours ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

I thought he was okay, and its a narrow pitch. Moving too many players around would cause more problems, there is also mamo who could play. 

Wakefield Trinity’s Belle Vue pitch is full regulation size, a few years ago it was narrowed and shortened because it was too large, don’t know where the “narrow pitch” has come from.

That said, this could be the ideal game to play Burrell, our three quarter line get zero decent ball so he won’t be stretched defensively and we couldn’t  defend out wide if you offered every player a gold pig.

If Warrington continue on from last week and the weather doesn’t act as a leveller then I can see a looming embarrassment for Wakefield.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Wakefield Trinity’s Belle Vue pitch is full regulation size, a few years ago it was narrowed and shortened because it was too large, don’t know where the “narrow pitch” has come from.

Sorry just the impression I had from watching at belle vue when Warrington play. 

19 hours ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

I thought he was okay, and its a narrow pitch. Moving too many players around would cause more problems, there is also mamo who could play. 

Shows what you know, belle vue is a dump but the pitch is maximum rl dimensions and bigger than many others

Not had a bet yet just waiting to see how I go on TV games. However looking at wakey only getting 10 start ,my money is going on wire.  

My only doubt is that warrington have just played 2 very high intensity games and may just do enough to get a win. If they go full out like their last two games then wakey will be in for a right mullering. 

40 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Shows what you know, belle vue is a dump but the pitch is maximum rl dimensions and bigger than many others

It was not criticism of the ground only my obviously incorrect view. No need to take offence non was meant. 

Early season, terrible weather.   I'd settle for a one-point win.   Hard to call in such conditions though - could be a leveller.

Tempted to leave Widdop out as he's already rolled his ankle on the slippy ground in training once.

Is this likely to be on?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

12 hours ago, Just Browny said:

Is this likely to be on?

Its windy and rainy currently in Wakefield - the forecast is for the rain to stop around 1pm. 

I would say it's likely to go ahead, but keep your eye on Trinity's social media posts this morning.

Archived