15: Feb: SL: Catalans Dragons v Castleford Tigers KO 5pm (UK Time)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/02/20 at 17:00

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

whos filming it if its not going out for broadcast?

There are highlights of every Super League game whether it is broadcast or not.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watts; knock on eases pressure on the French line.

Cas now back to full compliment with about 7 mins left.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Oh the delicious irony ! If there was anything positive out of Folau's signing it was publicity and people would be interested in seeing him debut if only to hope he fails, and it's not on TV. You couldn't make it up. We know Union would love to keep League down,  and those running our game are doing a great job of mismanaging it, it's almost as if the top brass of the RFL are closet Uni.........no let's not go down that road.

Att : 8,886.

3 mins left, still 30-18.

Samkins try.

34-18.

6 minutes ago, HawkMan said:

Oh the delicious irony ! If there was anything positive out of Folau's signing it was publicity and people would be interested in seeing him debut if only to hope he fails, and it's not on TV. You couldn't make it up. We know Union would love to keep League down,  and those running our game are doing a great job of mismanaging it, it's almost as if the top brass of the RFL are closet Uni.........no let's not go down that road.

It's ok. It's only a game of rugby, there will be loads of them on tv this year.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

10 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Sorry if I missed it but what is the issue with French tv that’s changed from from last year 

There's a whole thread on that subject, including all the usual suspects being blamed, whether they have been involved or not.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

13 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

whos filming it if its not going out for broadcast?

There are brief highlights of all Catalans Dragons and St Esteve XIII Catalan matches on the club's website.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Samkins try.

34-18.

Tomkins surely man of the match... hat trick and at least one assist. 

Maloney converts for a final score of 36-18.

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

Tomkins surely man of the match... hat trick and at least one assist. 

Clearly, he's past it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Tomkins surely man of the match... hat trick and at least one assist

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Clearly, he's past it.

I think you'll find it should be "passed it".

8 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

There's a whole thread on that subject, including all the usual suspects being blamed, whether they have been involved or not.

Cheers , just had a scan of that . A little light shone on the issue there and hopefully a solution in the pipeline 

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Clearly, he's past it.

Well, as I've said many times and as he proved last season for Cats and in the 9s for England he is still one of the best in SL.

He will also know SW will be looking at him for England as you would assume SW rates him and trusts him. There are a few positions up for grabs with England which ST could fill.

Just now, Mr Frisky said:

Well, as I've said many times and as he proved last season for Cats and in the 9s for England he is still one of the best in SL.

He will also know SW will be looking at him for England as you would assume SW rates him and trusts him. There are a few positions up for grabs with England which ST could fill.

But, but, but, so many people have said categorically that he has "loosed" all his pace. I'm so confused!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

What is this sorcery. The game wasn't on tv, how can we have these moving pictures of part of the game!

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

What is this sorcery. The game wasn't on tv, how can we have these moving pictures of part of the game!

I took a series of photographs, printed them on glossy paper, then flicked them in front of my phone whilst recording it.

Image result for flick book

I think you'll agree. the result is seamless.

(Ignore that SKY stuff embedded in my video, I put that on to avoid prosecution.)

6 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

And just wait, Dunbar, till we see moving pictures of Les Dracs as they set out on the road that ends at Wembley; that'll be cup-and-sorcery!

Archived