Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

15: Feb: SL: Catalans Dragons v Castleford Tigers KO 5pm (UK Time)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Castleford Tigers

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/02/20 at 17:00

6 hours ago, DC77 said:

Saw it too. That’s the main story, how he does is meh.

Everything he is is against the values of RL and its followers here, so I hope he has an unpleasant year then crawls back into the cave he came from.

Somehow I just don’t think it’s gonna pan out the way you’d like it to & I hope it doesn’t.

1 hour ago, Manfred Mann said:

Sam Tomkins was in cracking form. Israel Folau and James Maloney were good but can only get better.

With those three in top form, plus either David Mead or Samisoni Langi at left centre, plus Fouad Yaha, Lewis Tierney and Josh Drinkwater playing well, the Catalans will have the best attacking backline in Super League.

What the coach needs to do is try and stop their defensive lapses, and indiscipline at times. If he can achieve that the team will not only be top 5, but also seriously in the hunt for silverware.

Did you go to the game?

If so, did you also see Catalans v Hudds?

What was the difference between the two displays from the home team or are people not giving Hudds enough credit?

RADFORD OUT!

13 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

And just wait, Dunbar, till we see moving pictures of Les Dracs as they set out on the road that ends at Wembley; that'll be cup-and-sorcery!

Boo!

RADFORD OUT!

4 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Did you go to the game?

What was the difference between the two displays from the home team or are people not giving Hudds enough credit?

Huddersfield played well, catalans played OK especially when the bigger forwards where on the field. Huddersfields tries came mainly  from good kicks, and some good play picking out the young Romano on the wing as a weak link. catalans dominated Castleford in the forwards so the backs could play for a change. , cas looked tired, even in the warm up. Catalans played like they had something to prove. 

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Did you go to the game?

The difference was huge. Hudds were good but we were shocking. 

Had we put on a similar display I'm not quite sure we would've lost the first game. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Ant said:

There is a tiny chance that Huddersfield were quite good. 

12 hours ago, meast said:

Or Huddersfield were better??

I never said that Huddersfield weren't good or better on the night. I haven't seen the game but the result makes it obvious that they were But a squad with the players that Catalans have, they should not be losing to any Super League side at home by 20 points. My comments were more based on the apparent lack of effort shown by Catalans in that game, something that happens with alarming frequency.

Twitter: @TrylineUK
Latest Blog: Warrington Wolves and the pursuit and glory - LINK: https://thetryline.blogspot.com/2020/05/warrington-wolves-and-pursuit-of-glory.html