14 Feb: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/02/20 at 19:45

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see Rervers winning this and the Headingley faithful making ever more grumbling noises as they continue to struggle under, what surely must be, Super League's least successful coach?

Leeds 16 Rervers 18.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

The Leeds performance in this game may be an indication as to wether they will be bottom or thereabouts for the first part of the season then miraculously pull out of trouble at the end . Could be worse ,it could be 1996 ,but unlike then this time the clubs not near bankruptcy.  " out of the Darkness comes the dawn " 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

15 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Super League's least successful coach?

Based on what?

Agar just seems to be a figure of hate for a few people yet he's never been sacked never had a club relegated and held a position in the NRL.

I'm not saying he's a great or even good coach but Super Leagues least successful coach?

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

Based on what?

Agar just seems to be a figure of hate for a few people yet he's never been sacked never had a club relegated and held a position in the NRL.

I'm not saying he's a great or even good coach but Super Leagues least successful coach?

That's why I put a question mark at the end, I doubt anybody knows for certain but I would say he's up there if you took a poll or looked at win/loss ratio stats.

He must really excel at interviews, that's all I can think.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

12 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

That's why I put a question mark at the end, I doubt anybody knows for certain but I would say he's up there if you took a poll or looked at win/loss ratio stats.

What was the title of the job he had at Leeds before he got the coaches job ? Head of player and coach Development? Something like that 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

Based on what?

Tend to agree, I have not seen Agar miss one tackle, knock on, give a forward pass or look generally disorganised in his appearance, the player's on the other hand...........

That said Leeds by 8.

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

His current win loss ratio in Superleague is 46% which I would suspect is far from the worst coach in SL history. he's also been in coaching positions for clubs which have got to grand finals, challenge cup finals and won LLS.

As I say I'm in no way saying he's a super coach but he's nowhere near as bad as many make out and if you speak to players he has coached he is very well respected.

Archived