16 Feb: Coral Challenge Cup Third Round (rearranged games)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reece Dean involved in both gauging allegations if I'm not mistaken.

“It is not revenge we want for poor people, but happiness; indeed, what revenge can be taken for all the thousands of years of the sufferings of the poor?”

1 minute ago, Moonshine said:

Reece Dean involved in both gauging allegations if I'm not mistaken.

Couldn't see anything at all on the replays and the referee didn't see anything, so I'd be surprised if anything comes of it.

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Anyone else had trouble getting the stream on Our league,  nothing happens when I press the live stream button everything else works though.

I had a bit of bother at first, but that was buffering. Were you actually on the streaming page, or was the button not taking you there?

I tend to use the link posted on the https://www.rugbyleagueontv.com/ page. it takes me to the login page, and when I've done that, it goes to the live stream section of the website.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Enjoyable game in bad conditions. Full credit to Newcastle with a man down for most of the game and showing why they are one of the favourites  for promotion.

“It is not revenge we want for poor people, but happiness; indeed, what revenge can be taken for all the thousands of years of the sufferings of the poor?”

Rough and spiteful at times, but a very watchable contest.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A thoroughly enjoyable game played in bad conditions.  Really enjoyed watching it. Well done to both teams - and ouRLeague for showing it.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

What do you mean ‘ but ‘ !!

Two accusations of gouging. If true, it reflects badly on our sport. If false, it also reflects badly on our sport.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived