16 Feb: Coral Challenge Cup Third Round (rearranged games)

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Two accusations of gouging. If true, it reflects badly on our sport. If false, it also reflects badly on our sport.

Oh dear that’s not good or the usual rough n tumble . We don’t want to see any of that but it’s popping up now n again which is bad , and bad PR

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Oh dear that’s not good or the usual rough n tumble . We don’t want to see any of that but it’s popping up now n again which is bad , and bad PR

I don't think either of them was a gouging.

1 hour ago, Clogiron said:

A plea of 'but I was just getting the mud out of his eye' may be the most relevant if feeble excuse.

Loved how the one guy cleaned his eyes with the refs clean shorts...classic.

17 hours ago, metallithrax said:

Yes, logged in main site, click stream button then it wants me to log in again but wont accept the credentials.

That is what it was doing to me, hope that I have solved it but I won't  know till the next streaming, I have a second mail address and I have "joined again" if that makes sense. 

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

That is what it was doing to me, hope that I have solved it but I won't  know till the next streaming, I have a second mail address and I have "joined again" if that makes sense. 

It does make sense.  I have a few emails addresses I can use to re-join if needed.

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

You missed a real good one Harry....I liiked the one sub so full of energy, calling for the ball, mad at everyone for not getting him ball...then the ball is coming his way, he has it!~....giant cough up and knock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....then he looks around like, "What happened?"

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

You missed a real good one Harry....I liiked the one sub so full of energy, calling for the ball, mad at everyone for not getting him ball...then the ball is coming his way, he has it!~....giant cough up and knock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....then he looks around like, "What happened?"

Yeah, hope it is sorted out now I will find out this evening.

Bad back or not I can't miss today's game v York, arranged transport for getting to the ground early - I am not very nimble - but will miss my pre match chat and beers, ######!

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Yeah, hope it is sorted out now I will find out this evening.

Bad back or not I can't miss today's game v York, arranged transport for getting to the ground early - I am not very nimble - but will miss my pre match chat and beers, ######!

You will make it Harry!...Leigh look good this year but York will be a good test of them.

Use some of the Wolfpack Rugby Strength cream if you want to be nimble again...it works!

1 hour ago, londonrugbyleague said:

Worky were very poor went as a neutral and West bowling where by far better team unlucky to  them. Can see barrow, donny and thunder been the teams to beat. 

You’re extrapolating a lot from the first competitive game . I’m sure Donny struggled through as well . League when we get going will be very competitive this year I reckon 

The Whitehaven/Oldham game's on, and Danny Bridge just got himself very clearly and thoroughly told off by the referee. :kolobok_biggrin:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Could of swore tonights match was a League game.

Well I could have posted it in the league thread, but that wouldn't have been as funny...... In my opinion. 

But I have no problem posting it in there too... In fact it would be my pleasure. 

8 hours ago, dkw said:

Well I could have posted it in the league thread, but that wouldn't have been as funny...... In my opinion. 

But I have no problem posting it in there too... In fact it would be my pleasure. 

Whatever floats your boat,it will certainly make the rest of the RL followers on these forums realise how pathetic & desperate the supporters of both clubs have become.

3 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Whatever floats your boat,it will certainly make the rest of the RL followers on these forums realise how pathetic & desperate the supporters of both clubs have become.

That's a mighty tall horse you have... 

6 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Don't think my post was pathetic & desperate marra. Just shocked by how close it ended up at town. 

Archived