Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

16 Feb: Coral Challenge Cup Third Round (rearranged games)

Can't fault Keighley for effort here - they've giving it a real go. Long time since Thunder have had the ball out of their own half.

1 minute ago, Moonshine said:

Reece Dean involved in both gauging allegations if I'm not mistaken.

Couldn't see anything at all on the replays and the referee didn't see anything, so I'd be surprised if anything comes of it.

• Like 2

Keighley 12:16 Newcastle at the hooter.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Anyone else had trouble getting the stream on Our league,  nothing happens when I press the live stream button everything else works though.

I had a bit of bother at first, but that was buffering. Were you actually on the streaming page, or was the button not taking you there?

I tend to use the link posted on the https://www.rugbyleagueontv.com/ page. it takes me to the login page, and when I've done that, it goes to the live stream section of the website.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Enjoyable game in bad conditions. Full credit to Newcastle with a man down for most of the game and showing why they are one of the favourites  for promotion.

• Like 2

Rough and spiteful at times, but a very watchable contest.

That was one of the best games i have ever seen.  It had it all...even to the last end.

Think it's fair to say Newcastle played the conditions better and defended very well when they had to. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the referee gave an offside at the potb to either team all game.

12 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Anyone else had trouble getting the stream on Our league,  nothing happens when I press the live stream button everything else works though.

Yes, logged in main site, click stream button then it wants me to log in again but wont accept the credentials.

A thoroughly enjoyable game played in bad conditions.  Really enjoyed watching it. Well done to both teams - and ouRLeague for showing it.

• Like 2

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

1 hour ago, Futtocks said:

Rough and spiteful at times, but a very watchable contest.

What do you mean ‘ but ‘ !!

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

What do you mean ‘ but ‘ !!

Two accusations of gouging. If true, it reflects badly on our sport. If false, it also reflects badly on our sport.