M.O.M Bradford Bulls V Featherstone Rovers

jamescolin

Hall

McLelland

Hardcastle

I wanted to put a forward in that three, but they were all magnificent as a unit and it was difficult to single any one individual out from the rest, The way they battled against the wind in the second half was awesome.

Hi Steve,

If ever you want someone to receive a vote on an equal basis let me know. Regards Colin. Incidentally I have been invited to assist with Knottingley Mustangs under 10's RL . Will try to give them a positive contribution.. Regards, Colin 

Thanks for your votes so far. I will be closing the voting on Friday afternoon around twoish to get ready for the Saturday cup tie . At the moment Hall is very much in front with 40 votes followed by McLelland with 29 votes. third place is very close between Susino, Hardcastle and Blackmore, just one vote separating them. Your participation is appreciated. As mentioned earlier I am going to assist the Knottingley Mustangs under 10's RL. I will encourage RL in any way I can. If you have any suggestions re income or organisation please let me know. It is my first visit and I am looking forward to my participation in encouraging RL in the area.

I am now closing the voting for the Bradford match. The winner was Hall, followed by  McLelland, and Susino was third. The overall  leading positions after two games are: Chisholm  4, Hall, Susino and McLelland 3 each. On to the Barrow game.

Archived