Thought Provoking League Express

I would like to thank League Express, (speedy arrival on Tuesday as always) for the thought provoking article by Steve Brady on the signing of Israel Folau.

There was also an excellent letters page this week.

Has my opinion now changed? Yes

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Don't think I would be allowed to quote from the article

Now, although I completely disagree with Folau comments, he should be allowed  to play and who knows perhaps his beliefs might change.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

36 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

Don't think I would be allowed to quote from the article

Now, although I completely disagree with Folau comments, he should be allowed  to play and who knows perhaps his beliefs might change.

It is good when an articles, posts or comments get you to think about what you believe. I think you're right about Folau because it's no good saying you're inclusive when you make a point of excluding. And time in SL, where I hope people feel differently and will engage him in experiences that change his mind.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

2 minutes ago, Oxford said:

It is good when an articles, posts or comments get you to think about what you believe. I think you're right about Folau because it's no good saying you're inclusive when you make a point of excluding. And time in SL, where I hope people feel differently and will engage him in experiences that change his mind.

I haven't read the article yet, I'll try to get hold of it. Did you see my thoughts in the IF thread?

1 minute ago, fighting irish said:

I haven't read the article yet, I'll try to get hold of it. Did you see my thoughts in the IF thread?

Yes your posts along with some other one of who disappointed immediately after were the posts I was refering to withou naming names.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

11 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

The above is also in the letter page of League Express

Archived