Raiders v Skolars

Michael Ashton

The gates will be poor as its overpriced for the level on offer were more expensive than most if not all clubs in this division yes the kids free and food offer is excellent but what about the fans that don't bring kids and also the online tickets don't offer any advance purchase discount unlike other clubs so what is the point in the advanced ticket option, I thought it might of been a reduced price for today being a low key cup game 

53 minutes ago, Raiderfan79 said:

The gates will be poor as its overpriced for the level on offer were more expensive than most if not all clubs in this division yes the kids free and food offer is excellent but what about the fans that don't bring kids and also the online tickets don't offer any advance purchase discount unlike other clubs so what is the point in the advanced ticket option, I thought it might of been a reduced price for today being a low key cup game 

I think until AFC season has finished we'll get lower gates. Be more value for money if we carry on playing the 1 up rugby from last season 

I think  if we do not perform better than this then we 'll struggle to attract fans regardless of cost. Yes the weather played a major part and yes everyone tried hard but I am worried that we lacked direction, a leader and any sort of game plan, It was a win but one against a poor team who played most of the game with injured players on the pitch. It raises more questions than answers. 

Archived