Encouraging cup win

glemiln

A 54-10 victory with a 26 point haul by Sam Freeman sets us up nicely for what I believe will be a much harder tie against the Army.

Could the current state of our home ground, with more rain scheduled mid-week and Dale’s game due next Saturday, result in another switch to AJ Bell or Mayfield? Salford play Leeds at home on Saturday next.

A very good performance by Sam Freeman.9 conversions out of 9 in terrible conditions.

Its work in progress so far as the team is concerned. Mid table is my feeling at this point in time. We still look to be a little short in the forwards taking the ball up.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

On 16/02/2020 at 17:19, glemiln said:

A 54-10 victory with a 26 point haul by Sam Freeman sets us up nicely for what I believe will be a much harder tie against the Army.

Could the current state of our home ground, with more rain scheduled mid-week and Dale’s game due next Saturday, result in another switch to AJ Bell or Mayfield? Salford play Leeds at home on Saturday next.

Probably Mayfield if. its ok

No news on the game and its Friday evening. If we do not play at Spotland its not going to be Mayfield or Salford as it would be to short notice.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Archived