Division 2 2020/2021

Tough one to predict St Judes have lost Brady and Rodden two of their better players to the pro game,whilst Celtic have lost their play maker Senior to the pro game.The Warriors have beaten Milford away and Hunslet Club Parkside at home in pre-season friendlies and are a very young side so who knows the pro clubs might go calling there.

I think best value for money odds are hunslet. They’ve reduced from 10/1 to 13/2, but as 4th fave they’re worth a punt. after a successful first rebuilding year they can only get better with a young team. 
will be interesting to see how woolston do this year, been beaten by Crosfields in pre season. 

I saw st Judes got beat heavily by Milford in the CC. I think it will be an extremely interesting and close division 

1 hour ago, chisholm said:

Remember if your a player or volunteer at a club you are not allowed a punt on Rugby League matches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m merely a supporter haha. But I’m sure most players back their team to win the league. 

anyhow, I’m excited to see how hunslets youth which shone last year cope at the next step up 

Yeah, understandable. 
i think they’re in a position now where they have a very good coach and a very good young team. As long as pro clubs don’t pick off a couple of players or even the coach for a few years. Hunslet could rise through the division and become a force in amateur rugby again. 

this season will be a good test, and their pre-season has set them in good stead. 

will be interesting to see how St Judes do, as billy rightly pointed out, losing a couple of key players. 

any early predictions for 1st games of season? 2 weeks away 

On 20/02/2020 at 06:20, rugbylad09 said:

I think best value for money odds are hunslet. They’ve reduced from 10/1 to 13/2, but as 4th fave they’re worth a punt. after a successful first rebuilding year they can only get better with a young team. 
will be interesting to see how woolston do this year, been beaten by Crosfields in pre season. 

I saw st Judes got beat heavily by Milford in the CC. I think it will be an extremely interesting and close division 

Which bookie offers odds on NCL Div 2??

Archived