21-23 Feb: Coral Challenge Cup Fourth Round Match Thread

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Hard to tell which is the Championship team can't see them bothering any of the Championship contenders this season,

I don't think you'll find many Bulls fans who would argue with that

Mid-table would be a decent achievement - third from bottom will do me!

I can just imagine Kear's post match interview:

'Well, it was a good game of proper old fashioned rugby league. The mud was a great leveller but I think the crowd loved it and it was a great advert for the amateur game. Fair play to Underbank, they stood up to the plate and were really up for the arm wrestle. They'd done their homework and  managed to stifle our offload game ... neither of them came off'

More cliches available three days a week in the Telegraph and Argus.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

So much for the Bradford-Underbank game being a poor choice by the BBC due to it "being a one sided towelling"

18-0 to Bradford with 10 to go and scoreless for 55 minutes, great credit to Underbank for sticking at it and they've given it their all.

It would be great if they got a try as a reward.

9 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

I don't think you'll find many Bulls fans who would argue with that

Mid-table would be a decent achievement - third from bottom will do me!

Fair comment Paul, that pitch though should be a good leveller for both clubs though till the weather improves, anyway I did ask how does Crossley still keep getting selected?

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Fair comment Paul, that pitch though should be a good leveller for both clubs though till the weather improves, anyway I did ask how does Crossley still keep getting selected?

He's the experience in a young and inexperienced side

11 minutes ago, meast said:

So much for the Bradford-Underbank game being a poor choice by the BBC due to it "being a one sided towelling"

18-0 to Bradford with 10 to go and scoreless for 55 minutes, great credit to Underbank for sticking at it and they've given it their all.

It would be great if they got a try as a reward.

You are being kind to Bradford meast, but we'll done Underbank they can only play what's in front of them.

Dream start for London.

“It is not revenge we want for poor people, but happiness; indeed, what revenge can be taken for all the thousands of years of the sufferings of the poor?”

Archived