21-23 Feb: Coral Challenge Cup Fourth Round Match Thread

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve tried it on the tablet and 2 separate mobiles and all are working perfectly. 

I’m also in a rural part of York with notoriously poor signal (to make a call I have to go upstairs!). So I wonder what the issue is with others?

Just now, AB Knight said:

I’ve tried it on the tablet and 2 separate mobiles and all are working perfectly. 

I’m also in a rural part of York with notoriously poor signal (to make a call I have to go upstairs!). So I wonder what the issue is with others?

I'm in London, but I am able to watch it on my computer, cast it to the TV and watch it on my mobile, so it is a strange issue

1 minute ago, Click said:

That is very strange, maybe restart your router and try it again? 

Tried it on the phone without WiFi and got the same result. It worked at times last season but not once so far this year. Gutted as couldn't get to the game thanks to the annual crossrail shutdown

Buffering problems yet again for me. Tried a couple of different browsers, but no luck.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Jeff Stein said:

Tried it on the phone without WiFi and got the same result. It worked at times last season but not once so far this year. Gutted as couldn't get to the game thanks to the annual crossrail shutdown

It might be something really silly to do with your phone. Turn the power off for a minute or two and then try. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Must say I am impressed with James Meadows and I have always liked Cory Aston the more they play together the better they will get and the team will benefit.

Meadows played a fair bit in London’s promotion season but barely figured at all last year. Definitely one to keep an eye on. 

3 minutes ago, Jeff Stein said:

I should note I had absolutely no problem watching the Bradford Underbank game. All streaming services seem to work except Ourleague

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Buffering problems yet again for me. Tried a couple of different browsers, but no luck.

Now trying the Silk browser on my Fire TV Stick, which has not always got on with OurLeague before. The stream looks okay for now at HT, but will probably go to pot as soon as play resumes. But it is currently fine.

Again, not streamed on the more reliable Twitch app, so it looks like a rights issue for the Cup, as regular fixtures matches are usually on there.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

54 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Have I missed anything? Got distracted with my cat chucking up all over the living room floor. I've told it to stop eating everything in the garden but does it listen? No! 

There's something about a Goose keeping a pet cat that I can't seem to get my head around.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Great effort by the Army so far... three tries to two down to Rochdale at half time.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Dunbar said:

Great effort by the Army so far... three tries to two down to Rochdale at half time.

Sorry 4 tries to 2.

20-10 at half time.

48 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Have I missed anything? Got distracted with my cat chucking up all over the living room floor. I've told it to stop eating everything in the garden but does it listen? No! 

Since when does a cat listen to a goose ? , a hallucinating one at that ?

Archived