21-23 Feb: Coral Challenge Cup Fourth Round Match Thread

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

,London not in it this half, has I said it was up to Ford to rally his troops he, most certainly has, 2 tries in two mins 6 down to 6 in front.

York's half backs have managed to make good use of the wind with that 40-20, something London didn't do enough of in the first half.

20 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Must say I am impressed with James Meadows and I have always liked Cory Aston the more they play together the better they will get and the team will benefit.

Could be a dilemma when Morgan Smith comes back from injury, he was our main half back in SL last year with Abdull. 

Buffering again, what joy. The bits of this match I've managed to see have been rather good, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well done York, looked dead and buried after 15mins,

Just thinking do the Championship clubs who are expected to be in contention at the end of the season need the distraction of the cup,  this may do London a favour especially that Tolouse have been allowed to cry off again - which I think they should not be allowed to do so.

So come Monday's draw I would love to have Toronto at Leigh and I wouldn't care if we won or lost, well not the day after at least, it is good to have a cup run for the fans but going all out for promotion is the holy grail this season for the championship clubs, who know's what SL will do next year with a new TV deal in the offing.

Archived