Sat 22 Feb: SL: Salford Red Devils v Leeds Rhinos KO 2pm

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/02/20 at 14:00

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect an absolute pasting. The only hope we have is if the pack suddenly turns up and Atkin (in place of Brown) reveals himself to be the answer to our prayers. I won't be holding my breath. If we keep them under 36 points I'll consider it a job well done. I'm not usually so pessimistic honest.

Given the form and momentum of both it looks like the Rhinos should take this one and more so because of Salford's disruption.

Having said that, Come on Solly!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

I'm not sure where this air of pessimism has come from amongst the Salford support, granted we have lost 2 out of 3, however in context we met probably the best side in the league who were on form, away from home in game 1, won more comfortably than the score against TWP suggested, and basically threw it away last week against Huddersfield. I'm not suggesting we will run away with it or anything but I think some of our fans here the name Leeds and Sh*t themselves. I am comfortable backing us at home against them at the moment. Salford by 6.

What difference a few days makes, this time last week a lot of people would have said Leeds would be hammered, it just shows that basing anything on one round of a long season is a bit daft.

FWIW I think we (Leeds) looked very good last weekend but conversely Hull KR looked poor, I'm expecting a close game with hopefully the Rhinos getting the points but not without a good contest.

Leeds by 6

On 18/02/2020 at 16:36, Big Red Keev said:

I'm not sure where this air of pessimism has come from amongst the Salford support, granted we have lost 2 out of 3, however in context we met probably the best side in the league who were on form, away from home in game 1, won more comfortably than the score against TWP suggested, and basically threw it away last week against Huddersfield. I'm not suggesting we will run away with it or anything but I think some of our fans here the name Leeds and Sh*t themselves. I am comfortable backing us at home against them at the moment. Salford by 6.

No just based on momentum, confidence and form. We've not really kicked off yet. I'm not sure why you think we blew it with the giants either?

I have no doubt that SRD are a competitive side and that they will compete. Finding wins in a more difficult SL than ever may be something else entirely.

Anyway how's your Dad?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

3 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Leeds were terrible in the first half and lucky to be only 2 behind, but fair play we really turned up in the second half, although to be fair Salford lost a couple during the game which will have hurt them

Who did Salford lose? I didn't follow this game.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived