Fri 21 Feb: SL: Warrington Wolves v Toronto Wolfpack KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Toronto Wolfpack

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/02/20 at 19:45

47 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

Will Sonny Bill Williams play in this game?

his missus has hung on to the sprog far longer than he has hung on to the ball since the season started, doubt it, what do you want for 60k a week anyway?

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

12 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

his missus has hung on to the sprog far longer than he has hung on to the ball since the season started, doubt it, what do you want for 60k a week anyway?

This is a tasteless comment. It is also false and misleading. SBW’s fourth child, a son named Essa, was born last week. SBW should be able to return to the UK and play for the Wolfpack on Friday night.

Toronto like the past 2 weeks could be in it up to the last quarter, they are like the GB/ England team over the last few decades v Australia, when the push comes to shove the opposition has the better player's overall and will grind out the wins, Warrington to win this game by 16+, Toronto lacking on 2 fronts for me void of number's in their roster and a one dimensional coach. 

4 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Toronto like the past 2 weeks could be in it up to the last quarter, they are like the GB/ England team over the last few decades v Australia, when the push comes to shove the opposition has the better player's overall and will grind out the wins, Warrington to win this game by 16+, Toronto lacking on 2 fronts for me void of number's in their roster and a one dimensional coach. 

They’ve been far from one dimensional in their games this year. I wish more coaches were as 1D (and successful) as McDermott.

Still can’t see past a Wire win unless TWP improve on last week and Wire don’t. 

Dont know how it came across on TV last week but at the game i was impressed by Toronto's energy, they were pretty solid in the middle and kept the ball alive a lot with plenty off loads. It wont be an easy game for wire that some are predicting. I think wire will win but i would not be surprised if the wolf pack get their first win here.

49 minutes ago, TboneFromTO said:

IMG_20200219_182711.jpg

From the look of that team list it is going to be a Frenchman -- either Tony Gigot or Hakim Miloudi -- playing in Chase Stanley's centre position.

However in the long term Gigot needs to be at full back or in the halves.

Archived