Fri 21 Feb: SL: Warrington Wolves v Toronto Wolfpack KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Toronto Wolfpack

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/02/20 at 19:45

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’ll be annoyed when they start winning though. Possibly pull out your seat counting card then? 

Wolfpack by 16.

Couldn’t see the game but it sounds like Toronto will take more out of it. Not as much as Man of Kent but a lot all the same.

Posted Images

Bah! The first half mistakes cost us the game....its the way we've been all season so far. Gota clean that up. I'm felling that we lost this game more that Warrington actually won it, is that fair? Going off the radio commentary only.

Shame for Toronto the confidence a win like that would’ve given them could’ve been huge. Having said that another step in the right direction. Looks like they are starting to get to the speed of SL. Hopefully they don’t leave it too late getting that first win. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Encouraging for the pups, but all the same Toronto are conceding a lot of points. 

I know, it’s a bit of a novelty in RL for SL sides to concede many points. Usually games are very close. Like the other games tonight. 

• Haha 1

with the supposed quality in the wire camp that should have built to a 60 point  drubbing, if I was a warrington fan I would be asking questions about price and some of the players

• Like 2

they come swinging round that corner, they think they're benny goodman

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

with the supposed quality in the wire camp that should have built to a 60 point  drubbing, if I was a warrington fan I would be asking questions about price and some of the players

St George-Illawarra fans were asking a lot of questions about Steve Price a couple of years ago. But nevertheless Warrington hired him.