This Sunday

Rob Nash

48 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Thought O'Brien was well deserving of the mom.

Solid citizen isnt he ? Personally I may have given it to Stevie . At times I’m wondering how many of him there are out there . Prop ... second row ... centre ... chasing down kicks , running after chips through ... as well as all the usual graft . Boy he’s got an engine 

Outstanding that today,absolute pleasure to watch and think we're only gonna get better! Awesome stuff ?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

17 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Solid citizen isnt he ? Personally I may have given it to Stevie . At times I’m wondering how many of him there are out there . Prop ... second row ... centre ... chasing down kicks , running after chips through ... as well as all the usual graft . Boy he’s got an engine 

He must the fittest bloke in the lower divisions. I often see him out running he's a model pro and considering he doesn't get subbed I don't know how he does it.

17 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

He must the fittest bloke in the lower divisions. I often see him out running he's a model pro and considering he doesn't get subbed I don't know how he does it.

He is just one of  them players that every team  would love to have on board.

34 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

Hes a perfect example to the other amateurs of what can be achieved with the right attitude. Not many who work harder than stevie

Heard a bit of negativity towards Alex young today which I thought was hugely unfair, think he done a ton of work running the ball in hard and fast...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

25 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Heard a bit of negativity towards Alex young today which I thought was hugely unfair, think he done a ton of work running the ball in hard and fast...

He's always gonna get that cos of his size but he makes ground and can shift, the only thing he needs to work on is catching above his head.

25 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Definitely unfair if true,runs the ball back hard he can make a mistake but can’t they all,like folk say can’t wait for dry paddocks and watch these boys go. Utt

13 hours ago, anok4u said:

I thought Alex was outstanding today in attack and defence, he failed to handle a couple of high kicks in a swirling wind but the rest of his game was top notch. Some people just need something or somebody to twine at, there's no pleasing them. ?

When Alex was away down the wing and was stopped by an excellent tackle by the Donny full back , the easy thing to do was fling a hopeful pass inside . Instead the lad got a quick play the ball , and we scored during the same set , showed a bit if composure there .

15 hours ago, townie88 said:

Hes a perfect example to the other amateurs of what can be achieved with the right attitude. Not many who work harder than stevie

But you have to have that attidue and desire to want it, 

Archived