Welcome adam

Sticklebricks

Excellent stuff and another local lad from the amateur ranks.

As I don't have time to follow the amateur scene they are all brand new to me so it should be good watching them develop in the pro game. Even given the conditions I thought O'Brien hardly put a foot wrong last week. While I know not every one of them will be a stand out this season, all we all want is for them is to give it their best shot. UTT

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Welcome to him . We’re getting some very good amateur lads who are tough , work hard and have good quality with loads of scope for development , and they’re dead keen . This is what Chris is obviously after with a mix of experienced seasoned guys to pull everything together. He certainly has a longer term view than maybe we’ve had before , and is putting in place solid foundations . It’s certainly gonna be interesting watching in his time here how things progress , and I’ve full faith that with him there it’ll be good sustainable progress .  

As we still wait for our league campaign to start we will get a proper gauge of where we are against Donny this Sunday.

My view on this season will be one of transition and patience while Chris moulds these talented locals into a force to be reckoned with and a team that will be together for quite a few years.

Everyone one of these lads so far seem to have the quality and attitude that Chris talked about in pre-season and with a couple of decent old heads on Loan to help them along on the pitch then we should have a very exciting season ahead.

Welcome to Town Adam.

Archived