Non heartland leagues

kev p

What is the set up, if decided yet, for non heartland leagues this season? Eg north east, south west, Midlands! East, London & south. Is Harry jeeps on trophy being played between these league winners also? Conference league south looks similar to last year, which is good, slow improvement, better than boom &I bust.

I believe the South West is made up of Tarka Storm, Teignbridge Trojans, South Dorset Giants and a new club set up by Devon Sharks. I think they are Exeter Raiders or something. They play in Canberra Green I seem to recall. Sharks have gone up to the Southern Conference which is well deserved I think. They have been leading the game in the SW for years and have outlasted all before them. Not sure where the Cornish side went?

15 hours ago, newbe said:

Hemel Stags re-invented them selfs, gone back to the model which made them very successful back in the day,

What have they done? (Genuine question).

Heard the East League was still a bit up in the air with 4 teams confirming and another three still to decide which league and what level to play at.

10 hours ago, Jasper said:

What have they done? (Genuine question).

Heard the East League was still a bit up in the air with 4 teams confirming and another three still to decide which league and what level to play at.

They joined the Southern Conferance League last season, also running a reserve grade in the East league, along with the minis and junior teams up to under 16's, in the London Junior League. 

Archived