New name for stadium

Maureen T-k

44 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Good news Mo. Funny though when looking them up their address is Station Lane, PONTEFRACT. If they are supporting us surely they should have Featherstone in their address?

Colin it is Featherstone, unfortunately google and the ilk sometimes don’t know the difference, although Millennium have residential homes and supported living all over the area 

Im Fev and im proud

13 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Good news Mo. Funny though when looking them up their address is Station Lane, PONTEFRACT. If they are supporting us surely they should have Featherstone in their address?

Where does it say that Colin?

The Google my business listing says Featherstone and so does their website in the contact is page.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

On 25/02/2020 at 09:19, Chris Taylor said:

Where does it say that Colin?

The Google my business listing says Featherstone and so does their website in the contact is page.

Hi Chris, I have checked it again. My check was on the internet under Millennium Support. It still says Station Lane, Pontefract.

1 hour ago, jamescolin said:

Hi Chris, I have checked it again. My check was on the internet under Millennium Support. It still says Station Lane, Pontefract.

It’s Millennium care services 

Im Fev and im proud

26 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

The Featherstone Rovers Headline that you directed us to Mo is headed MILLENNIUM SUPPORT, how have I got it wrong?

I used to be employed by them from 1998 to 2006 and so I know who they are, it’s no big deal tbh, they pay their money and rovers take their cash......deal done!!

Im Fev and im proud

Now that we are called Millennium Stadium let's hope we get well over a 1000 supporters. Are we all now Millenarians who support the club? Be a nice item on a t shirt.

1 hour ago, jamescolin said:

Now that we are called Millennium Stadium let's hope we get well over a 1000 supporters. Are we all now Millenarians who support the club? Be a nice item on a t shirt.

No it wouldnt

Archived