Rams Vs Widnes Hospitality

DewsburyRamsOfficial

For any one who likes a bit of nostalgia / memorabilia, I'll be bringing my recently upgraded ( i.e. laminated on to A3 at great expense) '73 Scrapbook to the pre-match Event .... Full of pictures & articles from the 72/73 season ...... There for anyone who'd like a look and a reminisce ????

On 26/02/2020 at 07:15, Therein73 said:

For any one who likes a bit of nostalgia / memorabilia, I'll be bringing my recently upgraded ( i.e. laminated on to A3 at great expense) '73 Scrapbook to the pre-match Event .... Full of pictures & articles from the 72/73 season ...... There for anyone who'd like a look and a reminisce ????

And thank you for letting me look through it,brought back many happy memories.

Hello Hugh J .............Based on the general feedback from the really encouraging number of Guests attending, Yes it was a success...........

• The food (for both Adults & Kids) was very well received and much enjoyed,
  • The free 'fun' Prize Quiz sparked quite a bit of discussion, with our guest from Fleetmaster securing the prize (and kindly donating it back to use on an upcoming Raffle)
  • The "First Try Scorer" (to raise funds for the Cheerleaders) sold out quickly - Winner was Lee Jackson, guest from "GearUp", who drew Michael Knowles
  • Dom Speakman's pre-match chat with Steven Downes gave a very interesting insight
  • The uptake of Tea / Coffee/ Cakes at half time was positive and the
  • Complimentary Team Sheets were appreciated

Next up is the match vs Toulouse  22nd March -- Watch out for "Mothers Day" offers on the website !!!

......... And, Graham -- My pleasure !!!    I'll have it with me again next time round for anyone else who wants to reminisce ?

58 minutes ago, Therein73 said:

Hello Hugh J .............Based on the general feedback from the really encouraging number of Guests attending, Yes it was a success...........

• The food (for both Adults & Kids) was very well received and much enjoyed,
  • The free 'fun' Prize Quiz sparked quite a bit of discussion, with our guest from Fleetmaster securing the prize (and kindly donating it back to use on an upcoming Raffle)
  • The "First Try Scorer" (to raise funds for the Cheerleaders) sold out quickly - Winner was Lee Jackson, guest from "GearUp", who drew Michael Knowles
  • Dom Speakman's pre-match chat with Steven Downes gave a very interesting insight
  • The uptake of Tea / Coffee/ Cakes at half time was positive and the
  • Complimentary Team Sheets were appreciated

Next up is the match vs Toulouse  22nd March -- Watch out for "Mothers Day" offers on the website !!!

......... And, Graham -- My pleasure !!!    I'll have it with me again next time round for anyone else who wants to reminisce ?

Thats fantastic news!

A real positive move by the club, very pleased to hear it 

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Archived