do you like circuses?

I went to the Moscow State Circus in the early 90s with uni . There was all kinds of animals , they were whipping lions on podiums and half our group walked out . I didn’t coz , ya know , we’d paid and you want yer money’s worth . And it was either that or the ballet and we chose that 

1. Small circus in rural France some years ago. Circus master to sparse audience, "Come on then, clap!" 

2. Round about the year 2000, in Vichy. A circus featuring lots of horses. Front row seats with granddaughters #1 & #2. Horses galloping round the perimeter of the circus ring just feet - or should I say hooves- away. Really, you could read out and touch them. Immense noise but granddaughter #2, was captivated. 

3. The Spy Who Came In From The Cold etc. 

4. Tower Circus. Blackpool round about 1960 - 1962 with renowned Charlie Cairoli.. and lions etc! 

Saw it live at Leeds Arena last year. I was in absolute bits and nearly had to leave as I was laughing so much. A woman sat next to me from Hull said at the interval that she'd been mostly laughing at me, laughing.

The only change from the tv version was that they had a vaping area outside ?

6 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

Saw it live at Leeds Arena last year. I was in absolute bits and nearly had to leave as I was laughing so much. A woman sat next to me from Hull said at the interval that she'd been mostly laughing at me, laughing.

The only change from the tv version was that they had a vaping area outside ?

Yup. Same at Sheffield..... thoroughly enjoyed it

Archived