Who wore it best

Dunbar

Seeing as though this has now spread across multiple threads I think we need to decide (in the style of the E! Channel my wife seems to watch all the time).... who wore it best!

Any more for any more!

1EC0A43B-B7B6-4062-A3B3-C202905A6B98.thumb.jpeg.b759e3ac64a87fd429021e2e6e86dc47.jpeg

Austin-Powers-movies-Mike-Myers-a.thumb.jpg.10a8f345eec30ac4b8af43fc3788f048.jpg

3D5CDC15-4BB6-4FAF-92DB-E23B222C8698.jpeg.78b14542c77270af8dfa4469f0085914.jpeg

1067DC09-7CB1-4699-A04B-304C22163705.jpeg.5b672f2d987277992084efc273e5450e.jpeg

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

5 minutes ago, super major said:

Don't rule out captain Birdseye or our Canucks will be spitting feathers

John_Hewer_Captain_Birdseye.jpg

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

7 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Stay classy......

image.thumb.png.a5bda0b7897fc30e0391152ac9b0197b.png

Not sure "stay classy Wigan" has the same ring as "Stay classy San Diego"

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

BC00A219-FC45-43A3-8728-C1FAFC4A4B65.jpeg.44804a394223db6cf7305c8ddd5b05d3.jpeg

I just burst out laughing and got some funny looks on the tube.

9 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

As I said on the match thread as soon as I saw it it's the John Shuttleworth look.

A-660879-1189027495.jpeg.jpg

Can you all imagine Clarkey putting on his gear, looking in the mirror, shrugging his shoulders, smiling at the reflection and saying to himself "I look really dangerous to-night" then there are knobs like the folk on this site who don't respect or care much for his dress sense, I think he looked really smart☹

58 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Can you all imagine Clarkey putting on his gear, looking in the mirror, shrugging his shoulders, smiling at the reflection and saying to himself "I look really dangerous to-night" then there are knobs like the folk on this site who don't respect or care much for his dress sense, I think he looked really smart☹

Bit harsh on the knobs mate.

Have to admit, sat in the Whalebone at arf tarm, I did comment "Why is Phil Clarke dressed like he's just walked off the set of a U boat movie."

Just a bit of fun I reckon, that's all.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Best thing old Phil has done in his time on sky . Nice one chief , took one for the team there and gave us a right giggle . And there was me thinking he had no sense of humour ! From now on though he should put the light on and open the curtains before getting ready 

Archived