Town 2015..... Haven 2020

unicorn106

19 minutes ago, SteveCaton said:

Really ?? I would have 5 of them back and we would pish this league

2 Bretts, Callum, Tom and Sam by any chance?

Would like to see Tom Walker back in a Town shirt one day.

Wonder if that ship might have sailed for some of the others, time will tell I suppose.

11 hours ago, town4me said:

Theres tumbleweed blowing down their forum so let them players stay their  as we are developing our own.    Oh sorry "Mirehouse legend" reckons they are gonna turn Toulouse over on sunday?

I suppose you’ve got to believe you stand a chance or what would be the point of turning up, we’ve all done it but unless they can get some select reinforcements I don’t no where there next will come from

16 hours ago, SteveCaton said:

Really ?? I would have 5 of them back and we would pish this league

Just my opinion Steve, Brett is no way near the player we had, we have better young players at hooker, and Chris doesn't want trouble makers spoiling things, the only one that has something to offer in my view is Tom, but everyone will have different views I'm sure. UTT

2 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Just my opinion Steve, Brett is no way near the player we had, we have better young players at hooker, and Chris doesn't want trouble makers spoiling things, the only one that has something to offer in my view is Tom, but everyone will have different views I'm sure. UTT

Totally agree.

Tom is a very good player but too Injury prone for my liking which is a problem when you are playing Prop.

Archived