Sign in to follow this  
unicorn106

Town 2015..... Haven 2020

IMG-20200224-WA0002.thumb.jpg.d0e682e977980587a1b11c3437ce30d5.jpghaven 2020 celebrating 5 victories over haven in 2015. Obviously we've just been a development club for them. ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

I did ???

??

19 minutes ago, SteveCaton said:

Really ?? I would have 5 of them back and we would pish this league

2 Bretts, Callum, Tom and Sam by any chance?

Would like to see Tom Walker back in a Town shirt one day.

Wonder if that ship might have sailed for some of the others, time will tell I suppose.

Theres tumbleweed blowing down their forum so let them players stay their  as we are developing our own.    Oh sorry "Mirehouse legend" reckons they are gonna turn Toulouse over on sunday?

Edited by town4me
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, town4me said:

Theres tumbleweed blowing down their forum so let them players stay their  as we are developing our own.    Oh sorry "Mirehouse legend" reckons they are gonna turn Toulouse over on sunday?

I suppose you’ve got to believe you stand a chance or what would be the point of turning up, we’ve all done it but unless they can get some select reinforcements I don’t no where there next will come from

14 hours ago, SteveCaton said:

Really ?? I would have 5 of them back and we would pish this

The question is would Chris Thorman have them in his team plans if they became available? Fully believe in the Thorman revolution, UTT.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, SteveCaton said:

Really ?? I would have 5 of them back and we would pish this league

Just my opinion Steve, Brett is no way near the player we had, we have better young players at hooker, and Chris doesn't want trouble makers spoiling things, the only one that has something to offer in my view is Tom, but everyone will have different views I'm sure. UTT

• Like 3

I honestly wouldn't. I said last year not to bring Olstrum back and he was brilliant, but the only player who makes a difference in their team is Dion.  There doesn't seem to be any egos among our lads and that creates a good unit.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Just my opinion Steve, Brett is no way near the player we had, we have better young players at hooker, and Chris doesn't want trouble makers spoiling things, the only one that has something to offer in my view is Tom, but everyone will have different views I'm sure. UTT

Totally agree.

Tom is a very good player but too Injury prone for my liking which is a problem when you are playing Prop.

1 hour ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

Totally agree.

Tom is a very good player but too Injury prone for my liking which is a problem when you are playing Prop.

Prop problem will be solved soon I’m hearing, very good addition from super league.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, LancashireTown said:

Prop problem will be solved soon I’m hearing, very good addition from super league.

Really ?

1 hour ago, Callum Linford 98 said:

How do you do that on here relatively new ??

Click messages.          Click inbox.         Compose new.     Try that marra

• Like 1

So looking at the clues on here we are either signing Adam Walker the ex Salford prop currently without a club, or Alex Walmsley the current saints, England and Great Britain International??

• Haha 2