Sun 1 Mar: SL: Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 3pm

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/20 at 15:00

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always quite with no atmosphere against Catalans and this never seems to help Hull in this home game. I expect tomorrow to be a nervy one and Hull could do with coming off the blocks quickly to avoid this.

In a way I am quite glad the team almost seems to pick itself tomorrow... Griffin can play in the centre (he is our best centre at the moment so why play him in the second row to make room for other backs?). Fonua has always been better on the wing than centre for me and Kelly will be on the bench. I dont think Connor has set the world on fire but to be honest I am not entirely sure why a lot of fingers have been pointing at him the last couple of weeks rather than other players. I am not entirely sure Kelly will come onto the field to replace Connor unless having a shocker. More likely to play in a sort of 13 role for me.

Also not sure about this "Kelly to full back" business. Has he ever really played there? If Shaul isnt doing the job wouldnt we better moving Connor there? Or that matter a club full back in Connor Wynne?

I actually think Hull will win by maybe 7 but its going to be one of these I think they just need to win however ugly it is

Normally I wouldn't predict Catalan's to win any away game but against Hull you just don't know what mindset either team will be in.

Maybe they should swap coaches then everyone would be happy ?????

Connor off with a leg injury replaced by Tuimavave who scores with his 2nd touch.

16-10 arf tarm.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Two tries early for a for Hull move the score onto 28-10.

Manu Mau debut try is well worth seeing..why sidestep a player when you can run over him?

Two quick tries for Les Cats.

28-22.

Cats in again.

28-28.

Archived