Sun 1 Mar: SL: Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 3pm

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/20 at 15:00

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win win for Hull. Either 2 points or Radford gets closer to the cliff edge. I would be more than happy for a heavy defeat if it finally forces Pearson's hand. 

That said. Kelly, Satae and Tuimavave are back and Catalans don't travel well, so I think we will probably scrape a win. 

Hull by 7

6 hours ago, MZH said:

Win win for Hull. Either 2 points or Radford gets closer to the cliff edge. I would be more than happy for a heavy defeat if it finally forces Pearson's hand. 

That said. Kelly, Satae and Tuimavave are back and Catalans don't travel well, so I think we will probably scrape a win. 

Hull by 7

Pretty much where I'm at mate.

Mind you, having witnessed us shipping in 60, 70 and 80 odd points in recent times, I seem to think Radford is indestructible as far as Pearson is concerend.

Let's hope not.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I have only just taken a look at the Hull FC squad on their website. That is a pretty impressive squad.

I am wondering where is Radford going to play Albert Kelly and Mahe Fonua, two star signings? Will Kelly be picked ahead of Jake Connor? If not will he be on the bench? And will Fonua be selected ahead of Adam Swift?

Does anyone know the likely Hull FC team for Saturday?

1 hour ago, Manfred Mann said:

I have only just taken a look at the Hull FC squad on their website. That is a pretty impressive squad.

I am wondering where is Radford going to play Albert Kelly and Mahe Fonua, two star signings? Will Kelly be picked ahead of Jake Connor? If not will he be on the bench? And will Fonua be selected ahead of Adam Swift?

The $64,000 question, Kelly at off half would result in a massive sulkfest with Connor, I reckon. Kelly off the bench is the likeliest option.

As for the Hull FC team for Saturday, I hope they rest plenty as they want to be fresh for the following day. ?

2 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

In short, no. 

The team I would pick would have Kelly at FB, Fonua on the wing and Jack Brown on the bench, but I can assure you that won't be what Radford does. 

I really don't know what he will do with Kelly and Connor, but Kelly has to be in there somewhere. 

8 hours ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Catalans by12, followed by this thread degenerating into a 151 page 'Radford must go' rant.

I started it on the Wigan v Hull FC thread.

Do I get some sort of prize?

Ma'u and Tuimavave are back for Hull along with Kelly and Satae returning from bans, so it will be a stronger looking Hull team. You just don't know what you are getting with Catalans away from home.

I'm still going with a Hull win but that is more due to my doubts about Catalans rather than any confidence I have in Hull. If this was any other top half team we were playing I would be confidently predicting a defeat. 

Archived