Fri 28 Feb: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/02/20 at 19:45

11 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

I’m getting ever more convinced that signing Burrell was the suits’ idea and Price is just humouring his bosses by having him on the bench.

Moran always seems to be keen on Union players so I wouldn't be surprised. 

Personally I haven't seem him do much wrong, I think his flaws are being overstated (although I expect that to come back and bite on the ass tonight!!!). 

I'd be OK throwing him in and giving him proper gametime. 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

It's an odd one. Obviously we are just happy to give him experience from the bench, because we have used Mamo, Ratchford and now Brand ahead of Burrell as Gellings replacement. 

Isn't Brand a promising centre, maybe give him a go rather than trying players out of position ition. 

20 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Personally I haven't seem him do much wrong, I think his flaws are being overstated

Agree with this. His attitude is great and he is learning.

The issue isn’t that he’s not any good, it’s whether there is someone better who take his place.   Like others I think Price has maybe been nudged into blooding him early to get some return on investment.

1 minute ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Isn't Brand a promising centre, maybe give him a go rather than trying players out of position ition. 

Don't get me wrong, not complaining about Brand in there, but it's an odd one that Burrell has played every game, despite appearing to be no more than 6th choice centre. 

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

This pitch  beach doesn’t seem to be doing the players any good.   3 awkward slips already.

Corrected for accuracy 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived